The following links to national and European legal acts cover the legal acts that are particularly relevant for the FMA in its function as the resolution authority:
- Directive for the recovery and resolution of credit institutions and investment firms (Directive 2014/59/EU, BRRD)
- Federal Act on the Recovery and Resolution of Banks (BaSAG (in German only))
- Regulation establishing uniform rules and a uniform procedure for the resolution of credit institutions and certain investment firms in the framework of a Single Resolution Mechanism and a Single Resolution Fund (Regulation (EU ) No 806/2014; SRM Regulation)
- Regulation on a framework for the recovery and resolution of central counterparties (Regulation (EU ) 2021/23)
- Central Counterparties and Trade Repositories Act (ZGVG; Zentrale Gegenparteien-Vollzugsgesetz)
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU ) 2015/63 of 21 October 2014 (CDR (EU ) 2015/63)
- Council Delegated Regulation (EU ) 2015/81 of 19 December 2014 (DR (EU ) 2015/81)
Further relevant European Regulations, Guidelines, as well as Technical Standards and Recommendations can be found on the EBA website.
The FMA Minimum Standards for the provision of data in the case of resolution can be on the following page: FMA Minimum Standards.